Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Adams
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was browsing through Portal's website yesterday and saw that they posted a few slides on their 2018 announcements, including Mystery Tales...
http://portalgames.pl/en/portalcon-2018-announcements-summar...

It ain't much but, it gives some ideas of what the new cards and characters may look like . Yay Robinson Crusoe!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fibula
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks!
I hope there are new playable characters, not just new guys like the crewmen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
서 보국
South Korea
flag msg tools
that card design though..its way better than original one..
i expected second edition has improved visual design like this one.
maybe third edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksander Idziak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great. Much better than cards from base edition. It's a pity that resolution is too low to actually read what those cards do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Thomas
msg tools
mbmb
I am a little bit hesitant to get excited about 10 new characters. What does everyone think this means? Do they mean 10 mini characters like the one shown on the image? These to me are not characters. I would love to get even 5 new main characters like the carpenter, cook, explorer etc... I am just holding my breath because I don't know what that means. If it was 10 new full characters you could use in the game that would be an instant sell for me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Fibula
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Honestly, I think they're just crewmen, not playable characters... Or maybe they've added so many new rules that the creation of ten new playable characters is useful, but they won't be that useful to play in the standard game. Or maybe there are specific characters created for specific scenarios. Or maybe I'm totally shooting in the dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.