Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Bross
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks really nice graphically, and the gameplay seems in the vein of stuff like Splendor and Century:Spice Road. I think the audience is there for this but right now it's flying under the radar and those high levels stretch goals look unlikely. What else can we backers do to promote this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
migue colacho
Spain
Canary Islands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, man I'm feeling the same... They are changing the pledge levels. Maybe adding more options makes the campaign more attractive. I'm glad that the game has been funded at least, it looks promising! I'm looking for the 35k stretch goal, though, I like thick cardboard tiles ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eryck Tait
msg tools
Yeah, would LOVE some of the later stretch goals. Especially the improved scout token. Honestly, I'll be happy to just have the better quality cardstock/tiles. But, agreed, this game needs more attention!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Beiser
Taiwan
flag msg tools
The good news is that this is funded and will go into production. It is a little disappointing that some of the later stretch goals won't hit but I love Campy Creatures and the artwork for this one is also phenomenal.

I am disappointed that it has been so hard to find reviews/previews of this game. I think there are a total of two videos showing the gameplay. One is a basic runthrough from the company itself and another is a solo runthrough. This seems like a project that could have done much better with better publicity but at least it has funded. Can't wait to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.