Zombie in my Pocket» Forums » Rules

Subject: Noob questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vasilis Dazzle
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello everyone.I just downloaded and made the pnp version.I have 2 questions..

1.Do zombies remain on a tile after for example fleeing from a room and return back later?

2.Gasoline and candle works like oil and candle, killing all zombies on a tile?because in the rulebook it says all zombies,not on a certain tile.that created question 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dazzl3 wrote:
Hello everyone.I just downloaded and made the pnp version.I have 2 questions..

1.Do zombies remain on a tile after for example fleeing from a room and return back later?

2.Gasoline and candle works like oil and candle, killing all zombies on a tile?because in the rulebook it says all zombies,not on a certain tile.that created question 1.

1: No. A single combat is you defeating them all. If you flee then they are not there when you return as you must still draw an event card and could get something else now in the room.

2: You can use the oil to flee and avoid damage. Or use it to kill zombies you are fighting. Gasoline is just used to kill zombies you are fighting.

So for example you have oil and a candle. You could flee and use the oil to take no damage. Lighting it on fire is redundant. Or you could stand your ground and kill them with the oil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.