Hide
3 Posts

Breaking Bad: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Possible with Two Players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R D
msg tools
I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan and was originally super excited about this game coming out. However, when I saw that it was minimum 3 players I was a bit bummed. Main reason being that I normally only play board games with my wife. Is there any possible way to play this with only two people? Any kind of variants out there yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryan214 wrote:
I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan and was originally super excited about this game coming out. However, when I saw that it was minimum 3 players I was a bit bummed. Main reason being that I normally only play board games with my wife. Is there any possible way to play this with only two people? Any kind of variants out there yet?

Ive asked the designer about it few months ago, even for solo play. Looks like it is not quite possible to play only 2 players on this game. You need at least 2 factions for 1 DEA or it won't be playable / balanced IIRC...
Sorry, I guess you will have to find another player if you want to play this one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gade
msg tools
I dont see why you whouldnt be able to play 1vs1, but it´ll probably be a 20-30 min game.

DEA trying to shut down one cartel or cartel vs cartel.
Not all aspects of the game will be in play but its playable i think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.