Popular Tags: [View All]
Marshall Jansen
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I played a few games of Confrontation when he got home from school.

My son likes the game a lot, and is slowly but surely beginning to grasp the strategy. We played 4 games, 2 each of each side, in all 4 games he had acccess to the extra cards, while I played with the basic cards.

He has a difficult time playing as Evil, because Frodo's ability to dance out of danger is just a mite too complex for him... he's having difficulty setting traps, locking me up in the mountains, etc... he also feels the warg is useless, and sacrifices him early.

However, after playing twice as evil and losing, we switched up and I took the forces of Sauron... knowing that experiencing something is much better than having it explained to him, I won both games with the Warg, using the Warg/Magic combo where I can pull Eye/4 and win. After this he really wanted to play Evil again with his newfound tech, but it was time to get dinner, so it will wait for another day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.