Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Just got the game and reading through the rules,I have a question concerning OpFire...I will be playing strictly solo...and since I will be totally aware of the units in opfire mode..I was wondering if there is a house rule that would effectively cover this so as to,perhaps,randomizes the units moving into,opfire field of fire..
Thanks..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never played this game solitaire, but if I did, I guess a good way to resolve OpFire would be to perform the OpFire action against the opposing unit when the attack is at its best.

Yes, there are a couple of conditions where the active unit can pull a bluff/trick move, and this influences when to OpFire, but this will be impossible recreate in a Solitaire game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks...a tough one to figure ou....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Several problems.

Not only when you will declare op fire, but also, with how many other units.

I had the same exact issue when thinking to play this game solo (apparently doesnt bother any of the other players that play the game solo...)

That said, only simple way is to roll a die after you move into each hex. If >3, op fire is triggered. Then maybe roll another die to see who joins in the op fire (if other units have the option to do so).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.