Popular Tags: [View All]
She's such a Geek
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel soooo stupid I just got these in the mail and there and no words on the cards & there's no instructions. Do we just make up a word and write it on the cards ourselves??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Doss
United States
Crossville
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There is no text on any of the cards in order to keep them language independent. You can use the images as a guide to write the words you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Beitler
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these made to be compatible with the newer version or the original? I have made the mistake in the past of ordering promos that were for a first edition of a game and, being the owner of the newer, updated version, was dishes when they arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathanbeitler wrote:
Are these made to be compatible with the newer version or the original? I have made the mistake in the past of ordering promos that were for a first edition of a game and, being the owner of the newer, updated version, was dishes when they arrived.

They are for the newer version from Repos Production.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.