Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Carpenter
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I use my first card to move onto a Stun trap, do I still get to use my 2nd card or is it discarded and I am immediately stunned? (Also I believe I would be stunned for an additional round)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Turn ends, stun continues until end of next turn.

Re: Negative Conditions Mid-Turn

(note that Issac's answer is technically incorrect, as you do also have the option to discard two cards when stunned)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
don't get to use your 2nd card, and if there was an ability on your first card after the Move, you aren't able to perform that either.

and since stun stays in place through the end of your NEXT turn, you would be unable to do anything in the next round other than possibly long rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giannis Tilias
Greece
Thessaloniki
EVOSMOS
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JayJ79 wrote:
don't get to use your 2nd card, and if there was an ability on your first card after the Move, you aren't able to perform that either.

and since stun stays in place through the end of your NEXT turn, you would be unable to do anything in the next round other than possibly long rest.

WRONG... when you are stunned you can't even can rest. You completely lose your turn.

My bad just saw it on page 23 that you can long rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, Giannis. You can rest. It’s in the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giannis Tilias
Greece
Thessaloniki
EVOSMOS
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rulebook on page 17 says in the short rest that it is part of the cleanup step BUT in the long rest I understand that rest is part of the player's turn. I just asked Isaak through PM about this.

Page 23 says clearly that you can rest when stunned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
GladiatorGr wrote:
JayJ79 wrote:

WRONG... when you are stunned you can't even rest. You completely lose your turn.

WRONG!

Rules, Page 23 wrote:

STUN - If a figure is stunned, it cannot perform any abilities or use items on its turns except to perform a long rest (in the case of characters).

Edit: Awww, too slow cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
And if you don't choose to long rest when stunned, you play two cards from your hand that basically do nothing and are discarded, correct? Did I dream that up or do I have it right? >_>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.