Jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the regular spots on the board only need 1 exosuit(and leader)

But when you go to the traders there isn't actual space for an extra exosuit.
Do you stack the exosuits? does the exosuit and tired leader go back to the player board?

It is probably the former, but wanted to make sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What happens to the workers and exosuits when going to multiple space sots like traders and water purification
It's a giant spot that can hold any number of exosuits. Just like the spot above it where you get water.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What happens to the workers and exosuits when going to multiple space sots like traders and water purification
SeerMagic wrote:
It's a giant spot that can hold any number of exosuits. Just like the spot above it where you get water.

Yup. Just have them share the space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuela
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Let's all have a deep, think-y game... with theme!
badge
Anesthetist by day; gamer by night...
mbmbmbmbmb
Most questions about the rules are answered in the rulebook and FAQ/errata thread here on BGG. (Ex. The rulebook has a section explaining how hex pools (nomads/water), hex slots, and worker slots function, which answers this question.) Do consider giving those two another read before starting a thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EPratt wrote:
Most questions about the rules are answered in the rulebook and FAQ/errata thread here on BGG. (Ex. The rulebook has a section explaining how hex pools (nomads/water), hex slots, and worker slots function, which answers this question.) Do consider giving those two another read before starting a thread.

I actually did give it a read, probably 2 looking for this.
I also did a search in the forum.

I knew the space is shared, and that there was no blocking, but was wondering how people physically placed the hexs on the board, and if there was some explanation about this.

i know it is a minor question, but i looked for it before i started another thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jooice wrote:
EPratt wrote:

I actually did give it a read, probably 2 looking for this.
I also did a search in the forum.

I knew the space is shared, and that there was no blocking, but was wondering how people physically placed the hexs on the board, and if there was some explanation about this.

i know it is a minor question, but i looked for it before i started another thread.

Personally, I don't fault you at all for starting a new thread. I rather think the bigger problem is people asking new questions in already established threads for fear of starting a new thread of their own.

A separate thread with a good descriptive title (like this one has), is easy both to find for those with the same question, and to weed out for those not interested.

thumbsup!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

jooice wrote:

Just cram them all in there! That area of the board is certainly large enough to accommodate several hexes placed down next to each other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Briscoe
United Kingdom
Shropshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this reply is several months out of date, but even using the beautiful model exosuits I just put them on the edge of the board......all fits just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.