Star Wars: Legion» Forums » General

Subject: Icons, Icons, Everywhere ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Watts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I have a question about one the AT-RT and Airspeeder cards, where troops have a courage icon these have a cog like icon, does anyone know how this is used?

Also have we had any reveal on the names given for the upgrade icons yet?

Apologies if this has been asked before, I had a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cant say exactly but its liek that Troops get Supression Tokens that affect their morale and Vehicles get some kind of damage, that for example they cannot move, or one weapon is disabled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
mbmbmbmbmb
The cog icon on the vehicles is called "Resilience" and represents how much damage the vehicle can take while still functioning at peak efficiency. When the cumulative wounds taken by a vehicle equal it's Resilience it gets a minor negative effect for the rest of the game, either Damaged (I think it only gets one action per turn instead of two), Disabled (movement reduction or restriction), or Weapon Destroyed (loses one of its weapons). There's a die roll to determine which.

We know the names of most of the Upgrade Icons.

From the top to the bottom of the Upgrade Icons on the Rebel Trooper, we have:
- Heavy Weapon
- Personnel
- Gear
- Grenades

The vehicles have some additional Upgrade Icons.

From the top to the bottom of the Upgrade Icons on the T-47 Airspeeder, we have:
- Pilot
- Hardpoint
- Comms (or perhaps Communications)

Finally, Luke and Vader have one other Upgrade Icon:
- Force (or maybe Force Power)

When Veers and Leia come out, they share one additional Upgrade Icon that I'm guessing might be called "Leadership" but there's no guarantees on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.