Aeon's End» Forums » General

Subject: Spark Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riccardo Riguzzi
Italy
flag msg tools
Hello everybody,
sorry for the silly question but it seems I can't find an answer regarding the final design of the Spark Card.
I only own the 2nd ed. base game, and there the Spark Card looks like a glowing hand holding an ember.
But looking at the Eternal War expansion, the Accessory pack and the new Aeon's End Legacy campaign, I see that the Spark Card has now an artwork showing 2 people at dusk facing each other… is that the final artwork?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
DocZagreus wrote:
Hello everybody,
sorry for the silly question but it seems I can't find an answer regarding the final design of the Spark Card.
I only own the 2nd ed. base game, and there the Spark Card looks like a glowing hand holding an ember.
But looking at the Eternal War expansion, the Accessory pack and the new Aeon's End Legacy campaign, I see that the Spark Card has now an artwork showing 2 people at dusk facing each other… is that the final artwork?

Spark has 2 different illustrations with maybe a third in Legacy.
Same as Crystal cards from Aeon's End are differnt from crystal cards in War Eteranl.

There is no final artwork. Spark captures a moment of the story of the game it is a part of. And in War Eternal, it's Yan Magda teaching Indira how to lighten her spark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Riguzzi
Italy
flag msg tools
Thx a lot for the answer!
One more question, if I buy the accessory pack, to be able to have every starting deck already prepared, all the mages will have the War Eternal Spark Card? Or will I be able to have every deck with the appropriate spark style card? (base AE with the hand and WE with the other image)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
DocZagreus wrote:
Thx a lot for the answer!
One more question, if I buy the accessory pack, to be able to have every starting deck already prepared, all the mages will have the War Eternal Spark Card? Or will I be able to have every deck with the appropriate spark style card? (base AE with the hand and WE with the other image)?

No, they were really awesome here and each mage will have their corresponding Spark illustration
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Riguzzi
Italy
flag msg tools
WOW!
One more reason to get it during the KS campaign
Thanks again for the awesome answers!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.