Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Batman: Gotham City Chronicles» Forums » General

Subject: How much is the core box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Doherty
msg tools
Hi guys any idea? I know it's 330 all in which is too rich for my blood.

Cheers
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Lyons wrote:
Hi guys any idea? I know it's 330 all in which is too rich for my blood.

Cheers


Hi,

Core box will be around $140
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
Avatar
mb
Will the campaign actually be in USD?

Looking to book the proper currency
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:
Will the campaign actually be in USD?

Looking to book the proper currency


¡Sí, señor!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
Avatar
mb
Great to hear - thanks for the confirmation!

(for a moment you had me worried it's gonna be Mexican Pessos)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It shouldn't have worried you, 140 pessos would be a great deal That's only about $7.50!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
morpheus133 wrote:
It shouldn't have worried you, 140 pessos would be a great deal That's only about $7.50!

7.50USD or what, all these currencying is getting me confused...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lyons wrote:
Hi guys any idea? I know it's 330 all in which is too rich for my blood.

Cheers


All in is 100% going to be 330???
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jnowak415 wrote:
Lyons wrote:
Hi guys any idea? I know it's 330 all in which is too rich for my blood.

Cheers


All in is 100% going to be 330???


330-ish
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinceness wrote:
jnowak415 wrote:
Lyons wrote:
Hi guys any idea? I know it's 330 all in which is too rich for my blood.

Cheers


All in is 100% going to be 330???


330-ish


I hadnt seen this confirmed, or even rumored, yet. Thats cool. Nice to have a price point in mind going in.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the core was going to be $130, but now I realized it was $130-ish, which means $140, it seems.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
I thought the core was going to be $130, but now I realized it was $130-ish, which means $140, it seems.


Actually, it's "around 140", which is 140-ish. So it could be 135, it could be 150.

I guess we'll have to wait until the Kickstarter launches.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinceness wrote:
Victor Mancha wrote:
I thought the core was going to be $130, but now I realized it was $130-ish, which means $140, it seems.


Actually, it's "around 140", which is 140-ish. So it could be 135, it could be 150.

I guess we'll have to wait until the Kickstarter launches.


Oh, yeah! I forgot to add the -ish. Yep, 140-150 seems a safe bet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Cahill
msg tools
mbmbmb
Still waiting on shipping cost info...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
Avatar
mb
denvilcahill wrote:
Still waiting on shipping cost info...


Yeah - it is my concern as well.

Considering the All-in Pledge is probably 70kg, it might be quite a lot.

could anyone share some insight from Conan?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:
denvilcahill wrote:
Still waiting on shipping cost info...


Yeah - it is my concern as well.

Considering the All-in Pledge is probably 70kg, it might be quite a lot.

could anyone share some insight from Conan?


154 pounds?!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gragian wrote:
Don Sombrero wrote:
denvilcahill wrote:
Still waiting on shipping cost info...


Yeah - it is my concern as well.

Considering the All-in Pledge is probably 70kg, it might be quite a lot.

could anyone share some insight from Conan?


154 pounds?!


That's a lot of game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jacobugath wrote:
gragian wrote:
Don Sombrero wrote:
denvilcahill wrote:
Still waiting on shipping cost info...


Yeah - it is my concern as well.

Considering the All-in Pledge is probably 70kg, it might be quite a lot.

could anyone share some insight from Conan?


154 pounds?!


That's a lot of game.


The all comes with a new gaming buddy, which is the majority of the weight. It's the best they could do since the solo mode is off the table.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gragian wrote:
Don Sombrero wrote:
denvilcahill wrote:
Still waiting on shipping cost info...


Yeah - it is my concern as well.

Considering the All-in Pledge is probably 70kg, it might be quite a lot.

could anyone share some insight from Conan?


154 pounds?!

154£ ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gragian wrote:
Don Sombrero wrote:
denvilcahill wrote:
Still waiting on shipping cost info...


Yeah - it is my concern as well.

Considering the All-in Pledge is probably 70kg, it might be quite a lot.

could anyone share some insight from Conan?


154 pounds?!


Or to put in other terms, 0,3 Gloomhavens.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For comparison, I believe a non-Early Bird, all-in pledge for Conan (where they didn't offer an all-in discount or bundle discounts) would have totaled $579, plus shipping. That got you an expanded Core box (King level), a full-sized box of stretch goals, 3 big box expansions, and 19(!) add-ons.

I have zero expectation that an all-in pledge for this game will be less than it was for Conan. They may reduce the overwhelming number of add-ons, or perhaps merge some of them into a few more than 3 big box expansions, but I have no doubts that buying fully into this game will come to more than $500. Don't forget that, in order to make a profit, they will have to make enough to cover the licensing fees for a very popular IP.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bokrug wrote:
I have zero expectation that an all-in pledge for this game will be less than it was for Conan. They may reduce the overwhelming number of add-ons, or perhaps merge some of them into a few more than 3 big box expansions, but I have no doubts that buying fully into this game will come to more than $500. Don't forget that, in order to make a profit, they will have to make enough to cover the licensing fees for a very popular IP.

FFS. BadKam, who works for Monolith, has repeatedly stated here on the geek that the Batman all-in will be about $335.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Does "All in" necessarily means all add-ons included?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:
Does "All in" necessarily means all add-ons included?

It means everything: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/28037707#28037707
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
Bokrug wrote:
I have zero expectation that an all-in pledge for this game will be less than it was for Conan. They may reduce the overwhelming number of add-ons, or perhaps merge some of them into a few more than 3 big box expansions, but I have no doubts that buying fully into this game will come to more than $500. Don't forget that, in order to make a profit, they will have to make enough to cover the licensing fees for a very popular IP.

FFS. BadKam, who works for Monolith, has repeatedly stated here on the geek that the Batman all-in will be about $335.


Hey! Look at that! Instead of 19 small expansions, they did only one (Batmobile). That's how you make Batman cost less than Conan: offer less content.

[/snark]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.