Subject: Fervor & Abdicate markers info rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A G
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all
sorry if it has been clearly already but I am not sure I am following the right procedure during battle event.

1)In turn #1 if Coalition win a battle in Austria, the Austrian Fervor move up by one and France fervor don't move correct? If France wins the battle then Austrian Fervor move down by 1?

2)What happen to the Austrian Coalition if Austria lose the battle? In case I have to put the marker of Surrender at the beginning of the next turn do I still earn money from Austria?

3) Napoleon Abdicate marker how does it move forward or backward? Because at the end of turn 1 I had a battle in Spain, Germany, Austria & Italy, I lost the battle in both Austria & Germany, so I am no longer controlling 3 nations

Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Nellen
Germany
Erkelenz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geneprio wrote:
1)In turn #1 if Coalition win a battle in Austria, the Austrian Fervor move up by one and France fervor don't move correct? If France wins the battle then Austrian Fervor move down by 1?

2)What happen to the Austrian Coalition if Austria lose the battle? In case I have to put the marker of Surrender at the beginning of the next turn do I still earn money from Austria?

If the coalition wins a battle in Austria, you reduce Austria's fervour by one. Vice versa, if the coalition lose that battle, you have to raise Austria's fervour by one.

Austria/Germany will surrender, if the French control these countries after all battles took place. You do not get any income from them anymore. They have left the coalition!

Geneprio wrote:
3) Napoleon Abdicate marker how does it move forward or backward? Because at the end of turn 1 I had a battle in Spain, Germany, Austria & Italy, I lost the battle in both Austria & Germany, so I am no longer controlling 3 nations

In a typical game it doesn't move that much in the early turns. In the mid game it will start moving forward every turn by one depending on your game play. After the Russian War happened, it will raise faster...but that's part of the fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A G
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply Stefan, btw like your avatar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.