Brandon Harvey
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Let's go exploring!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when WoW is supposed to hit retail? All I'm seeing from CSI is that it's expected in "2018" ... Great.

Just a bit bummed as I've had it preordered since June, and there are now two games sitting in their warehoure waiting for this one to arrive so they can ship out the whole order. Wondering if I should just cancel the order to be able to get the other two games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
United States
Auburndale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon lists a March 16th release date. These have changed many times over the last 6 months, but I'm hoping this time it's solid. I've had an order at Coolstuff on ice since May because of Wyverns. But I have an enormous number of unplayed games, so I've been just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Harvey
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Let's go exploring!
mbmbmbmbmb
True! I have plenty unplayed games as well.

My only real issue stems from the fact that my order (to get up to free shipping, of course) include Wasteland Express Delivery Service, which was also on preorder mid last year, and I have people in my local gaming group that have been asking the last two months when my copy will be arriving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris May
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Feeling lucky punk? Well, do ya?
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked this exact question on Facebook and Elzra responded that they expect three weeks if no more delays happen. This was yesterday. They pointed out I could order it directly from them now, but I too had a preorder at cool stuff waiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We have to replace all the game boards and then re-shrinkwrap. It is a civic holiday in Ontario on Monday. The Wyverns games are scheduled to head to the packaging plant next week for remediation. Once that is complete, we will be fulfilling distributor orders and they will show up at retail. I appreciate everyone's patience - it's been a nightmare for us dealing with it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I?
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been waiting patiently for this, silently kicking myself or not ordering along with the Catacombs & Castles KickStarter...

Very glad to hear the long road to distribution is almost complete! My kids are dying for more Wyverns in our sessions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aronwest wrote:
We have to replace all the game boards and then re-shrinkwrap.

My German edition came with the original board and the additional replacement board. Can you explain what's wrong with the original board?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quint Wheeler
United States
North Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
Q
badge
Q
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone seen this in retail yet? I emailed CSI about my pre-order and they said that their distributors still don't have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
An update on this would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
qwheeler wrote:
Has anyone seen this in retail yet? I emailed CSI about my pre-order and they said that their distributors still don't have it.

Palettes with Wyverns have been shipped to all major US distributors with more going out this week. I really appreciate everyone's patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. P.
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Awesome. Does anyone with a CSI preorder being held also have a pending status on the FedEx app? It says shipping info sent to FedEx. Can't tell if that means that simply the shipping label was created or if they are filling the order...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Allard

Connecticut
msg tools
my CSI pre-order containing Wyverns has not had its status changed to pending or other indication that its shipping soon. And my growing impatience is what lead me to check this thread. That said since yours has changed I would assume that means your package will actually ship within a business day or two, since I've never encountered a circumstance where they printed a label for a package and then sat on it for more than the day or so it might take to actually fill the physical box and get it picked up by UPS etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. P.
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Hmm we'll see I guess! The info was time stamped the morning of April 2nd. I did add a ding and dent item during the midnight sale but hopefully we'll all be flying dragons soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Zube
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
"Something tells me I could easily beat those trained professionals."
badge
You were doing well until everyone died.
mbmbmbmbmb
My pre-order with this game has slowly grown from 4 items ordered July 2017 to 16 things! Looking forward to finally seeing these games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris May
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Feeling lucky punk? Well, do ya?
mbmbmbmbmb
dragoonWho wrote:
My pre-order with this game has slowly grown from 4 items ordered July 2017 to 16 things! Looking forward to finally seeing these games.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. Mine grew from just over $100 for free shipping to like $250 (or maybe more, I lost count). They better ship it soon or I’m gonna grow broke from adding stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
qwheeler wrote:

My son picked up a copy at our FLGS more than two weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Zube
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is now available at Miniature Market and Cardhaus. Why doesn't CSI have any? Hopefully they actually ordered them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. P.
United States
flag msg tools
mb
CSI told me that they were expecting it in 2 weeks, in case anyone was refreshing this thread for updates...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Harvey
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Let's go exploring!
mbmbmbmbmb
JUST checked and they currently have it in stock, finally!

Good luck with your orders, everyone!

EDIT: My order shipped yesterday, according to their site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Zube
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same, my pre-order from CoolStuff finally shipped yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.