BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southwest

Subject: New Meetup in Stafford, TX (near Missouri City, Sugar Land) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phillip Harpring
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey everyone, I've been living in the Sugar Land area for about 6 years now, and have been dreadfully disappointed in the lack of meetups in this area. Everything is either inside the loop, Northside, or all the way out in Katy. I drive to Pearland every week to play at Montag's on Thursdays, but late last year I found a new FLGS called Golem's Gate that happened to be looking for someone that could run a board game night for them.

So now I'm hosting there every other Tuesday evening and would like to invite anyone seeing this post to come play some games! I've set up a meetup page here with all the details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fed Aykin

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think many more people would see your Meetup if it was listed under the huge Houston Boardgame Meetup group that includes various events all over Houston run by different people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Harpring
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Fedaykin98 wrote:
I would think many more people would see your Meetup if it was listed under the huge Houston Boardgame Meetup group that includes various events all over Houston run by different people.

It took a little bit to contact that group's organizer, but I got it posted there, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.