6 Posts

Rising Sun» Forums » Rules

Subject: Coins Visible to other players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aris K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are each players ronins and coins visible to other players?

I know they are visible at the beginning of each combat. The question is what happens at the other stages of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Bruno
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
always visible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H Seijuro
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At any point except the bidding in the war phase (when you are in the war in that province), ronin and coins are common knowledge.

This is important, so that you could see how many coins and ronin a future opponent has, when they are not in the battle).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Lozano
France
Saint-Etienne
flag msg tools
Trying to find time to paint...
badge
...but translating all day long !
mbmbmbmbmb
DMFeanor wrote:

I know they are visible at the beginning of each combat. The question is what happens at the other stages of the game?

note also that ANYTHING is common knowledge, like the Enhancement that may change your war actions, or the province token (to know if the player may be interessed in this province or not).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H Seijuro
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord_Nathaniel wrote:
DMFeanor wrote:

note also that ANYTHING is common knowledge, like the Enhancement that may change your war actions, or the province token (to know if the player may be interessed in this province or not).

Yes, except for the mandates before they are chosen and displayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aris K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.