Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Memoir 44 Expansion Reprints rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Dixon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this is in the wrong section or has been already addressed, but I've just gotten into Memoir 44 and already picked up the Map Pack, Eastern Theater, and Terrain Pack. Are any of the other expansions going to be reprinted? I can find copies, but people are gouging the prices. Days of Wonder's site doesn't have any info I can find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
Take a look in the specific M44 forums. But, the main answer is "wait and see." Recent news suggests a new Air Pack is on the way and a lot of people are waiting for the Winter Wars expansion to come back.

The other suggestion is to buy everything that's available now because you never know hoe long it's going to take for a reprint to show up, if ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Alexander
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mediterranean is $35 on Amazon, no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Dixon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I paid $34.27 for my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Dixon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[/q]The other suggestion is to buy everything that's available now because you never know hoe long it's going to take for a reprint to show up, if ever.[/q]

I bought everything that was reasonably priced. Everything else, I'll wait and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wilder
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky picking up Eastern Front! I haven't been able to find that for what I consider a reasonable price anywhere (and I prefer to shop at a game store instead of ebay).

I recently found a cheap Pacific Theater at my local game store. It looked like it had been behind a few other games for a while and was unnoticed. Other stores in my area have been getting that back in stock.
I had meant to get D-Day Landings on black friday at a sale, but the week before the last two copies both sold at a store near me. No its not anywhere.

I can't wait for both Eastern Front and Winter Wars to get a reprint.

If you don't have the Equipment Pack, that seems to be fairly well stocked at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread moved to Memoir '44 > General
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Schwartzberg
Canada
Thornhill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
desmothenes wrote:
If you don't have the Equipment Pack, that seems to be fairly well stocked at the moment.

I finally picked this up out of fear it may go OOP. I have one of each expansion, but no battle maps. Haven't even used some of the expansions yet as I don't get it to the table that often. Considering selling the Air Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Velk
United States
Barto
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
If your hoping to sell the airpact I would love to buy it at a reasonable price as that's the only thing besides tigers in the snow that I need to complete my collection 😄

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.