Descent 2nd Edition Community Rules Reference Guide
Re: Elder Monk clarification
Once per turn, when another hero within 3 spaces of you recovers 1 or more or , you may recover 1 or 1 .
Mok can recover 1 or 1 whenever another hero within 3 spaces of him recovers 1 (or more) or 1 (or more) .
Mok's ability does not provide any mean to make other heroes than himself recover anything. The triggering condition is other heroes recovering something through another ability. It can be used once per turn, thus 5 times maximum per round (4 hero turns + 1 OL turn).
- A hero is revived within 3 spaces of Mok - Mok's Hero ability triggers.
- Prayer of Healing is used on a hero within 3 spaces of Mok - Mok's Hero ability triggers.
It get's a little more complicated if Mok himself is using a "recovery" ability (let's say the Disciple's Prayer of Healing) on another hero. It works like this:
1. Mok suffers 1 to use Prayer of Healing on an adjacent Grisban.
2. Grisban is within 3 spaces and recovers 1-3 .
3. Mok uses his Hero ability to recover 1 or 1 , his choice.