4 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Automas and Buildings after game 4 SPOILER ALERT rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ry Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing with with two human players and one automa. I understand that the human players use two sky islands each game, and that inactive charters do not use them at all. My question is with the automa and the placement of sky islands.

1) The rules tell you prioritize placement of sky islands over empty plots before full plots. This particular automa charter has two empty plots that were never filled. Does this mean that those two plots will never get a building on them because the sky islands will always cover them up?

2) How do you choose which of the four sky islands to place for an automa? I must have missed the rule somewhere.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The automa only place sky islands on buildings, never on empty plots.

They always place empty sky islands if they have two empty ones. Otherwise one empty and random one with building and, if all four have buildings, two random ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott is correct. Thanks, Scott.

The rules for this are found on Card 159. Make sure you've pulled that one and placed the stickers into the Automa rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ry Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
Scott is correct. Thanks, Scott.

The rules for this are found on Card 159. Make sure you've pulled that one and placed the stickers into the Automa rules.

I'm fairly certain I did, I just read them entirely incorrectly it seems! Thank you both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.