Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Shilling
United Kingdom
Hove
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I'm new to P500. I've read the guide on GMTs website but I'm still unsure about when this games 3rd print will come out?

It's well over 500 but as far as I can see nothing on the website indicates if/when it will be reprinted/distributed.

Also

Do P500 purchasers receive it before it goes to general release?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Bosch
Netherlands
Rotterdam
ZH
flag msg tools
badge
In honour of the brave crew of Hr.Ms. Java 27-02-1942 † Battle of the Java Sea
mbmbmbmbmb
They currently estimate a Later 2018 release. Which will be (long) after summer 2018.

Their monthly newsletter always has a tentative release schedule. It’s there they will also mention if they start charging the credit cards.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/-January-22-GMT-Update--N...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sterner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
superdupergeek wrote:
Hi

I'm new to P500. I've read the guide on GMTs website but I'm still unsure about when this games 3rd print will come out?

It's well over 500 but as far as I can see nothing on the website indicates if/when it will be reprinted/distributed.

Also

Do P500 purchasers receive it before it goes to general release?

Thanks

Also, unless you're keen on getting a copy ASAP you might take solace in the fact that you're not charged for the game until it goes to print. So no money is in limbo in case something went awry, and it's not tied up for however long.

The P-500 orders do get the game before any retail shipments are made, so there is preference there. But retail availability generally is within a month of P-500 shipping I've found. If you're abroad your local retailers may vary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Bosch
Netherlands
Rotterdam
ZH
flag msg tools
badge
In honour of the brave crew of Hr.Ms. Java 27-02-1942 † Battle of the Java Sea
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you are wondering. P500 Shipping is EU friendly so there are no unexpected import charges. My previous P500 purchase did not end up being any cheaper then getting a copy via a local online boardgame shop. You usually get the game a few weeks early (roughly a month after the Americans have posted about getting theirs). Still it’s the easiest way to be sure of an early copy and as a fan of GMT’s games I don’t mind throwing them a bone when I’m sure about liking one of their new games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Hill
United States
The Republic of Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Im new too, preordered and rooting for a summer release!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.