Hide
17 Posts

Smash Up» Forums » General

Subject: Have any Canadians gotten their sheep faction yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Lariviere
msg tools
I want to contact AEG as I was expecting mine to arrive in the mail like the US in December, but it is now Feb 15th and nothing. I jut want to know if any Canadians have received their sheep action or if we ended up being "the rest of the world"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark etwell
Canada
Aurora
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dancey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Canada received their shipments in January. If you have not received yours please email customerservice@alderac.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lariviere
msg tools
rsdancey wrote:
Canada received their shipments in January. If you have not received yours please email customerservice@alderac.com

Done,
I hope i get the same kind of politeness i got the first time i contacted them, and I hope it is not due to a typo on my end making it impossible to get my faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume T.
France
Reunion island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine was sent the 19th of December and received two weeks ago... and I live on a island near Madagascar whistle
hope you got yours soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lariviere
msg tools
Methos_ wrote:
Mine was sent the 19th of December and received two weeks ago... and I live on a island near Madagascar whistle
hope you got yours soon

There was a glitch in the system according to Ryan (Just realized Ryan Dancey is the guy who just took care of my issue)

Hopefully everything was taken care of, I had to re-submit my information.

i still can't get over how great AEG's customer support is. I have dealt with customer support but AEG is on another level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, worry ye not...it will get cleared up

Got my sheep deck in January but I've had to contact them in the past with a separate issue. Very courteous and a speedy resolution. AEG stands behind their products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dancey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Entire CS team is blushing.

You folks are awesome and we love making games for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lariviere
msg tools
rdekemp wrote:
Yep, worry ye not...it will get cleared up

Got my sheep deck in January but I've had to contact them in the past with a separate issue. Very courteous and a speedy resolution. AEG stands behind their products.
Yea I did as well, suggesting they make dividers for newer factions after BGB was released. (I had gotten pretty pretty smash up prior to buying BGB so i had no idea what the dividers were for, I thought bookmarks so i gave them to my brother.

When i got BGB i was a little annoyed that they did not include extra blank dividers, Then they informed me every new set comes with dividers... I felt pretty dumb but they just outright told me that if i did not receive the dividers in the box (Due to faulty packaging or whatnot), they would send them to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rsdancey wrote:

So...about this Smash Up "FAQ."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gashnaw wrote:

When i got BGB i was a little annoyed that they did not include extra blank dividers, Then they informed me every new set comes with dividers... I felt pretty dumb but they just outright told me that if i did not receive the dividers in the box (Due to faulty packaging or whatnot), they would send them to me.

Hmm..I wonder if I can try that with the Big In Japan dividers so that I can leave the ones in the box and still play with the Titans!

Oh, they're reading this...damn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lariviere
msg tools
rdekemp wrote:
Gashnaw wrote:

Hmm..I wonder if I can try that with the Big In Japan dividers so that I can leave the ones in the box and still play with the Titans!

Oh, they're reading this...damn.

I just photocopied the titans on cardstock and cut them out for gameplay. Really wish they had not put the titans on the back of the dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gashnaw wrote:

I just photocopied the titans on cardstock and cut them out for gameplay. Really wish they had not put the titans on the back of the dividers.

Yeah, I'll end up doing the same thing. The Red Dragon Inn big box did something similar with their dividers...describing the special abilities of some of the characters on the back...which means I just photocopied them all onto cardstock as well so I can have them handy during a game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rdekemp wrote:
rsdancey wrote:

This answers your question:

http://www.phdgames.com/smash-up-bigger-geekier-box/

[...] and the all-new Smash Up Comprehensive Rule Book![...]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quit and nuts wrote:

Oh wow, I hadn't heard about this :O
I already have the Big Geeky Box, and yet I still want this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lariviere
msg tools
quit and nuts wrote:
rdekemp wrote:
rsdancey wrote:

Hmm, i might pick this up too. while i already have BGB i can just put the 2nd geek faction aside (And use the BGB i have now to store my MTG decks. (plus i get the all stars faction which is something i want.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Ouimet
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Methos_ wrote:
Mine was sent the 19th of December and received two weeks ago... and I live on a island near Madagascar :whistle:
hope you got yours soon

I love that. You're not on Madagascar. You're on an island near Madagascar. For me, it's like saying you're not on the moon, you're on the dark side of the moon. Both are very far, very exotic unknown places, to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.