6 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Current Rotation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Rebelo
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey there; just wondering what cards are currently legal?
I have an Apex runner deck and was wondering if it was still legal to play/where I can find the legal set lists or cards.
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The fastest way to find out is probably to just build the deck on netrunnerdb.com, which will show you a warning if you try to build an illegal deck for any reason (rotated cards, banned cards, multiple restricted cards).

If you particularly don't want to do that for some reason:

- All core set, Genesis Cycle and Spin cycle cards are illegal UNLESS they appear in the revised core set list. This list is visible here.

- You cannot include any banned cards or more than one (by title) restricted card, as defined by the current MWL (2.0). The MWL can be seen here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Rebelo
Canada
flag msg tools
So I'm pretty new to the game what are Genesis and Spin Cycle sets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van der Hoorn
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try NetrunnerDB as Simon suggested. And Google for the Most Wanted List 2.0.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dingo154 wrote:
So I'm pretty new to the game what are Genesis and Spin Cycle sets?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android:_Netrunner#Expansions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking at the physical cards, check the symbols in the bottom right which indicate the set they come from. Genesis cycle cards have a little Wifi symbol, Spin cycle cards have a Microphone (but remember that cards with those symbols are still fine if the card re-appeared in the revised Core Set!)

For lists of the names of the packs, check the game page here in BGG, FFG's page, or Netrunner DB. Netrunner DB is definitely the easiest way if you want to check the actual cards contained in each pack in those cycles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.