Subject: Two rule questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two rule question

1 : is It a automatic Lost when the villain deck is gone emty?

2 : (im playing the game solo) i use the Legendary randomizer app an today I’ve Got to fight against “King Pin” on his card there is “always leeds” the card says to add a certain group to the villain deck because of the “always Leeds” but the app don’t Tell me to use that group. Have i done i wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You only lose if you meet the conditions listed on the scheme (or sometimes, the mastermind). If the villain deck runs out and you don't win by the end of the turn, the game ends in a draw.

See the FAQ entry here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Legendary_Marvel_FAQ...

2) In solo, you ignore the Always Leads restriction on the mastermind and use any Villain group you want. If the mastermind has an ability that refers to the group they always lead, use whatever group you included in its place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niall Smyth
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the game ends in a draw, you still count up points, but whether you feel happy about beating the other players or not depends on how much you think the game is co-op vs competitive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.