Popular Tags: [View All]
Florent Leguern Conciergerie Easylife
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
Always look on the... *sigh* ... bright side of life !
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all

I have received a little box within my KS stretch goal rewards for Nemesis. I have no idea what's inside, as I don't want to unwrap it. But it seems this picture pretty much explains what it is.

Is someone in Europe interested ? Would someone trade it for some promo goodie I'm looking for ? laugh

(Image courtesy of
Chris Bart
France
Montpellier
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I might be!
You are talking about the painted alien mini or the rest of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
what promo goodie you looking for ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern Conciergerie Easylife
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
Always look on the... *sigh* ... bright side of life !
mbmbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:
I might be!

I didn't open it, so I assume the content is similar to what the picture shows. If you want, I may open it to see what's inside to be sure.

As for what I'm looking for, go check my wish/tradelist ; especially goodies for Elder Sign, The Lost Expedition and 7 Wonders Duel (no Rattus promos, as I don't even have the base game yet laugh ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Eawyne wrote:
baylock wrote:
I might be!

I didn't open it, so I assume the content is similar to what the picture shows. If you want, I may open it to see what's inside to be sure.

As for what I'm looking for, go check my wish/tradelist ; especially goodies for Elder Sign, The Lost Expedition and 7 Wonders Duel.

Never mind.
I gave away this box to a friend of mine without opening it first, so I didn't know it was "sun dropped".

I thought that friend repainted it in the meantime but he didn't so I will be able to see it again and make up my mind about sun dropping my Nemesis pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
...just note that Adrian at AR stated that the painted Nemesis minis included (at least) in Lords of Hellas were of an inferior quality as to what they expect the final Nemesis minis will be...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.