Popular Tags: [View All]
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

are there any 18xx players in or around Prague? We would like to play regularly and get to know these games better. We have played a bit of 1846, 1830 and 18CZ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kenel
United States
New London
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be visiting Prague this coming June and would love to play an 18xx one evening with a local group. While that doesn't help you establish a local gaming group, if you have any interest and availability for an evening of 18xx with a visiting American please let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Have either of you contacted the RailsOnBoards guys (Michał, Marcin etc)? Krakow may be close enough that they have contacts across the border.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hawkeye77 wrote:
I'll be visiting Prague this coming June and would love to play an 18xx one evening with a local group.

Great, just let me know before you come and we'll work something out.

clearclaw wrote:
Have either of you contacted the RailsOnBoards guys (Michał, Marcin etc)? Krakow may be close enough that they have contacts across the border.

Maybe, it's worth trying. Thanks for the idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Szymczyk
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karel, we will be organizing 2nd edition of SilesiaRailCon, 9-10 June in Zabrze, Poland. Maybe you and your company will be able to be there. More informations will be soon at our blog and on SRC website (silesiarailcon.wordpress.com)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elemele wrote:
Karel, we will be organizing 2nd edition of SilesiaRailCon, 9-10 June in Zabrze, Poland. Maybe you and your company will be able to be there. More informations will be soon at our blog and on SRC website (silesiarailcon.wordpress.com)

Sounds interesting, I will follow the blog and let the others in my group know. It's actually not that far away from Prague
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Gallego
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up, Michal. I sure would love to go. Let's see if I can convince Karel to drive us there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.