United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarves are not "Happy"
mbmbmbmb
Sorry, I was gonna wait till after my first full game to see if the situation came up, but I find I just can't resist asking this question!

Page 5 in the rules talks about playing or discarding a card during any regular/rest turn.

p.5 wrote:
except if your hand is empty but there are still cards in your Deed deck at the beginning of your turn).

When would this ever happen? Even during a Rest turn you'd still draw from the deed deck at end-of-turn yeah? The only thing I can think of is maybe there are cards that can be played during someone else's turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In PvP combat, a player can partially attend combat, which means they don’t skip their next turn nor do they draw new cards after the combat is over. This can result in them having no cards in their hand at the beginning of their actual turn.

EDIT: Also if playing Lost Legion, you can partially attend combat if Volkare attacks you - same principle applies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.