Subject: Dundracon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Lehrer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So Dundracon is starting tomorrow in San Ramon. I'll be there, and I'm going to be focusing on the protospiel. What're other people going for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Velgus
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be going Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and maybe Monday as well. I'm focusing on Protospiel more or less exclusively. I love play testing games and have a ridiculous (impossible?) goal of play testing 50 games from other designers at the event. I may bring my own games to test as well. I personally know several designers attending who all have a great variety of games and are great to play test with. We've got a facebook group that most of us are in that is good to connect with or find meetups in the bay area: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1332835860063783/. I'll be wearing Hawaiian shirts during the event, feel free to say hi, and I'd love to check out your prototypes if you have any.

-Velgus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Lehrer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I do have prototypes. I'm on the protospeil list actually, under Generously Awkward Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McCloud
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be there Friday through Sunday, and perhaps Monday. I plan to visit the Protospiel as time allows, but I have plans elsewhere, as well. Probably do some buying and selling, too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friday through Monday, mainly boardgames are my preference. Likely some of the Prototypes, but only as time allows...more interested in trying out some released games, as well as shopping.

Oh, and running two of the boardgame events: Defenders of the Realm and The Captain Is Dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Lehrer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:
Friday through Monday, mainly boardgames are my preference. Likely some of the Prototypes, but only as time allows...more interested in trying out some released games, as well as shopping.

Oh, and running two of the boardgame events: Defenders of the Realm and The Captain Is Dead.

Oooh I'm interested, when are those happening?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McCloud
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ausleh wrote:
Cinnibar wrote:

Defenders is Saturday at 6 and Captain is Sunday at 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TaijiJohn wrote:
ausleh wrote:
Cinnibar wrote:

Defenders is Saturday at 6 and Captain is Sunday at 2.

For Dundracon scheduling requests, that's sessions 4 and 6 respectively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.