Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Marchbanks
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I play games! You play games?!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the special ability of this scenario do the spooks have to be removed before I can start to fill the top rows with power? The spooks are removed from the bottom first when resting and don't move down as far as I can tell so I'm guessing you would need to re-roll and remove some spooks to create room for the ability to work? I want to make sure I have this scenario's rules down before doing a solo playthrough.

Thanks,

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Kelly
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Is this the real life?
badge
Is it just fantasy?
mbmbmbmbmb
thediceyreview wrote:
For the special ability of this scenario do the spooks have to be removed before I can start to fill the top rows with power? The spooks are removed from the bottom first when resting and don't move down as far as I can tell so I'm guessing you would need to re-roll and remove some spooks to create room for the ability to work? I want to make sure I have this scenario's rules down before doing a solo playthrough.

Thanks,

Paul
Correct! Anything that won't fit into the spooks rows goes back to the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Marchbanks
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I play games! You play games?!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Nord
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A question.

The lady of envy says ”When you spend Power to reroll unresolved dreams, place that Power at the top of the Spooks row.”

Does that mean placing the dice with the Power face up? And does that mean when moving that ”Power spook” to my dreamer card i gain Power?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Kelly
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Is this the real life?
badge
Is it just fantasy?
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleipmaersk wrote:
A question.

The lady of envy says ”When you spend Power to reroll unresolved dreams, place that Power at the top of the Spooks row.”

Does that mean placing the dice with the Power face up? And does that mean when moving that ”Power spook” to my dreamer card i gain Power?
Correct, and correct! Really, it doesn't do all that much for you except help you get enough Power to win at the end if you've awoken some Nightmares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.