3 Posts

Dice Throne: Season One» Forums » Rules

Subject: A couple of questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
Hi guys

Just a couple of questions i hope you might enlighten me on.

A: If i in a multiplayer game, use an ability that gives status effects. Do i then choose who will be targeted by the status effects, before i roll for the target of my damage? Or do i roll for target and then affect the target with status effects?

B: With my retail box i got 6 cards (one for each character), with the card that changes one dice to any side on the outside of the box. These cards have a flame and some art on them. Are they supposed to just be added to the decks, or be used as a replacement of the standard card in the decks?

Best Regards Jonatan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Herrera-Thomas
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
Hi Jonathan

1) After your offensive roll phase, then entirety of the attack (damage and status effects) is directed at the target. So:

* Offensive atoll Phase (Up to 3 Rolls)
(Opponent has a chance to effect dice with their cards)
* Complete all actions listed on the attack.
* Roll for Targeting
(Opponents have a chance to effect Dice)
* Opponent rolls defense (unless it’s undefendable, then only status effects can be used such as evasive. Nothing can stop ultimate abilities, unless someone plays a card to effect the dice before the attack starts)

TL;dr Damage and Status effect go to the same person.

2) You are referring to the Promo Cards. You replace the “So Wild” in each character’s deck with the new promo “”So Wild” card. They are an example of what’s to come in Season Two, which launched on Kickstarter yesterday!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roxley/dice-throne-seas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan covered it well but just FYI we got a FAQ going with lots of answers as well. Feel free to pop on over if you need anything :- )

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1917197/rules-faq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.