Subject: Two questions: Friendly Fire//Reds Rage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bene D
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey fellow survivors,

Two quick questions

1. The shotgun damages all targets in one space. Does this also apply to other characters? Or are only monsters affected?

2. Reds Rage increases the damage by 2. Does this mean that she causes more damage AND ALSO receives more damage?

Thanks in advance for your support .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blumenring wrote:
Hey fellow survivors,

Two quick questions

1. The shotgun damages all targets in one space. Does this also apply to other characters? Or are only monsters affected?

2. Reds Rage increases the damage by 2. Does this mean that she causes more damage AND ALSO receives more damage?

Thanks in advance for your support .

Friendly-fire does not exist in this game.
Red's Rage increases damage dealt, not received.

Although, I suppose you could add friendly-fire as a variant if you wanted to... Would certainly affect some classes more than others. Hell, you could create a PvPvE mode where you fight each other (and also the monsters), were you so inclined lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bene D
Germany
flag msg tools
Awesome! Thanks for the quick help. And PVPVE sounds incredible funny!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blumenring wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for the quick help. And PVPVE sounds incredible funny!

You're welcome!

Since having thought of it, I've been tempted to come up a scenario and some rules for a PvPvE mode tonight lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
I've played it where there are a few cards that have an exception and those have been in the dog and his vet. The mortar says it damages everything on a tile which I read as enemy and players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hone wrote:
I've played it where there are a few cards that have an exception and those have been in the dog and his vet. The mortar says it damages everything on a tile which I read as enemy and players.

That certainly may be true, and Mike Gnade will have to confirm that, be it the case.

Thus far, there is no precedence set by any other cards that would lead me to believe that one can attack other players in any capacity (purposeful or otherwise). I think "everything" here was likely used as a shortcut to writing "every monster" or "each monster".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.