Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell Beitzel
United States
Mountlake Terrace
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I posted this on the Facebook post, but wanted to ask it here also. Specifically I am talking about the 1.4 replacements file that requires the least amount of printing.

On the replacement files for 1.4 I printed the two pages, and they all make sense except it seems there are 2 16A cards instead of a 16A and 16B. In my 1.3 version 16A/B is a Large Market front and Back, Is the replacement 16 supposed to be Trade House or Large Market, or both? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Peck
United States
Baldwinsville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
paperparachute games! http://games.suspended-chord.info/
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across this same question while updating my copy today. It looks like the card back is missing, when comparing it to the full set file.

The new card should be Trade House on both sides, the card back is (almost) identical to the Large Market card back from 1.3, but the yellow action cost us been reduced from 2W 2F to 1W 1F. Since I didn’t want to print a couple more pages to fix it, I just fixed mine with sharpie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell Beitzel
United States
Mountlake Terrace
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I printed mine on a hotel printer so they are bad quality and black and white. I'll print the correct version when I get home. But in the mean time at least I know I need to correct it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Mietling
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
This file in the replacements got the old side. Sorry about that. I went over the full file but should have checked the replacement more carefully. I have updated the file. If you go download it again you should get the new file. If not please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.