Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the boardgame Betrayal at Baldur's Gate yesterday, so happy about it!
But one punch-board was contrariwise when it was laser cut, so the double tile is wrong as you can see from the screenshots:

I wrote to the vendor and the customer service but it's the first time I've seen something like that and it's a real bummer because it was a gift.
Someone experienced the same? I will let you know if someone answer and resolve my issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's a clear error and they are a big company - I'm sure they will send you a replacement.

Give them a week, if you get no response keep trying. Some companies take a while to process these issues but in my experience they have all sorted the problems eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bakk László
msg tools
mbmbmb
It's not laser cutted, it's die cutted, as you can read from it more: http://www.gatekeepergaming.com/article-11-demystifying-game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
The replacement has arrived today!
Thanks Jeff & Jeremy from the UK staff, it has been a really fast and responsive customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.