Mateusz Kobus
msg tools
so Yes, this will be my first post, but i thought that just want to make a small showoff plus my storage solution that helps me setup and collect game in around 10 minutes.

for now its just Brute fully done the pics are sharp as knife but in rl it looks better. im not as good in painting them but my friend did this and im very happy

this will be work in progress, and ill try to keep ip spoiler free, or put all spoilers in the end of post, so that it wont show up as fast, but ill tell in advance

here few of my storage solutions most thanks to DILLON FLAHERTY here "https://boardgamebuds.com/the-top-3-accessories-youll-want-for-gloomhaven/"
first, how it looks on ikea shelf

Map folder, but i had to cut in and make it more fat in the bottom.

Envelopes <3

got 3 of those boxes, fit nicely but are little bit to small , have some trouble finding map hexes sometimes

thats it for now.
ill keep it live, when i got more minis painted. friend gave me only brute finished, and i need to wait for more, but as i said, ill keep it alive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Manning
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not take off the Assortment Box stickers?

Really cool storage solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Kobus
msg tools
Shagoosty wrote:

You know what, i think when i bought them and put all in them i didnt noticed them tbh, but ill do it now ;D.
also the "multicopy" green box looks weak, i think ill print something to cover it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav Alfredsson
Sweden
Rönninge
Stockholms län
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Acrophilic wrote:
Shagoosty wrote:

You know what, i think when i bought them and put all in them i didnt noticed them tbh, but ill do it now ;D.
also the "multicopy" green box looks weak, i think ill print something to cover it.

I bought the exact same assortment boxes for my Gloomhaven. To remove the stickers use a hairdryer to warm the stickers and they peel of alot easier

I'm thinking about doing a similar storage but i want it in the same box. Feels wrong to store some stuff outside the original box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Kobus
msg tools
dunderdarkie wrote:
Acrophilic wrote:
Shagoosty wrote:

I bought the exact same assortment boxes for my Gloomhaven. To remove the stickers use a hairdryer to warm the stickers and they peel of alot easier

I'm thinking about doing a similar storage but i want it in the same box. Feels wrong to store some stuff outside the original box.

i feel You man, i wanted to do the same, but as far as i see its next to impossible to have it in one box. id rather have in 2 boxes, and have faster setup, than keep in one box all cramped up but it also kinda hurts me. on monday ill post few more minis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.