Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frode Wist
Norway
Flatåsen
Sor-Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the blue moon card just win you the game? what's the timing on gaining the +1 token since it's always in effect

What does paralyze do?

Does a burned card still give it's VPs?

Also - any chance of having a document that lists all the rules instead of having to consort many different places?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Roadhouse
United Kingdom
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
These are awesome podcasts/YouTube channels
badge
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have the wording on the cards? I can't remember what they say exactly.

The latest rules are here: http://www.district31.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Ember...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Black
United Kingdom
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Hi there

The Blue Moon is only the same as the Raven, only its for each of your turns. So you get to do it for every one of your turns

It's powerful, but not game changing. An ongoing card either works all the time (or if it's an effect like Blood Moon, you use it - it Exhausts - but it Refreshes in your turn. Makes sense?

Here's a Year One update:

http://www.district31.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Ember...

Paralyse: means a creature can't be advanced and loses all of its abilities.

A Burned creature DOES give all its VPs, although that's all about the change in the Trick or Treat update.

I've been saying for a while that you can always rule that a Burned creature is worth -3 VPs. That way there is a penalty for having a Burned card.

There is a complete list of all the updated rules, but I'm just putting together a great big whopping document, so hang fire and it will be done next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Black
United Kingdom
Scarborough
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Just to add, if you have ANY questions, contact me live via Facebook or send me a message. I can reply straight away then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.