6 Posts

Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre» Forums » General

Subject: A good container? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mighty BakuDan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone found a good container for all this? I have all three expansions sleeved, I just need a single box to put it all in for easy storage and transport. Anyone found a good solution that works for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love these boxes, though!

With no insert, I'd think everything would fit in any one of the three.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Vjestica
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What there are three games in the series out there?
I found in local Tk-Max (Germany) these boxes in the form of a big! book. They have some pattern or picture printed on the cover but nothing a good color primer spray can't fix.

I think it can hold about 1500 +/- sleeved cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignore the third game if you dig the art of the first two. MAJOR downgrade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
patrickstockton wrote:
Ignore the third game if you dig the art of the first two. MAJOR downgrade.
They all have similar art, and Murdershroom Marsh has the best game mechanics. Is the art or the gameplay more important to you?

Skullzfire is easily the most expendable as it is the most basic of the three with no additional mechanics. I just use it as an introductory version of the game and then put it away.

Personally, I have built a deck that is 2/3 of Castle Tentakill and 2/3 of Murdershroom Marsh. I'm still fine tuning it, not that a game like this needs fine tuning, but I wanna maximize the interesting and more useful mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For a game like this I would say for ME that the art is at least 50% of the battle.

The art in the third is clearly by someone the publishers thought was similar. I think they shouldn't have tried to match Nick Edward's killer art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.