Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

I am very excited to finally see a reprint has come to Kickstarter for the original game of Finca. I am less excited to see the steep price of shipping for a single copy. However, an order for 3 copies of the game has the exact same shipping cost as a single copy of the game so I am looking for 2 individuals in the Seattle Area (I live in Port Orchard) who would like to do a combined pledge so that the shipping cost is split in thirds!

The cost of the game is €33 or about $41. The shipping to the US is €19 and that would be cut down to about $7.67 per person in a group order.

Please message me if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A new group pledge level has been added to the Finca Kickstarter campaign. With 5 copies of the game the price for shipping goes down even further. The base price of 33 Euro remains the same, but shipping is reduced to 5 euro per person.

The total cost is now just 38 Euro for a brand new copy of Finca shipped to the US. We need just one more individual to lock in this new pledge level. Please send me a geek mail if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks for the interest. I have rounded up the 4 additional parties needed to make a group order for 5 copies of Finca (plus one more as a back-up). If others are interested feel free to use this thread to coordinate another group order. I would keep adding folks to my pledge but trying to manage a larger order is more work than the savings are worth beyond 5 in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.