Subject: About allys rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jose nada
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HOw many allys with the same name can have an investigator?

in my core set Lita chantler have a blue back (as an asset) but in the core of my friend comes with a yellow back. Which is the true back color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
kurnousorion wrote:
HOw many allys with the same name can have an investigator?

in my core set Lita chantler have a blue back (as an asset) but in the core of my friend comes with a yellow back. Which is the true back color?

In a deck, you can have two copies of any card (excluding the specific investigator cards, such as Roland's gun- these are all in the deck building rules on the back of each investigator).

Generally, you can only have 1 ally in play, unless you have spent XP to add the Charisma card to your deck. If you have that card, then you can have two allies in play. They can have the same name unless they are unique characters.

Unique cards have a little circle next to their name- see Milan Christopher, Leo de Luca, etc. You can only have one copy of a unique card in play regardless of who is controlling it. So as an example Skids can have a copy of Leo de Luca in play, but Wendy cannot put Leo into play while Skids is still controlling it. If he leaves play, Wendy can then put Leo into play.

Lita should have the same blue/black back as player cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be aware that there are a few cards that have the Ally trait but not the Ally slot icon at the bottom. Duke is an example. They do not prevent you from having other allies in play. They may still be constrained by being Unique, though (as Duke is, though there's only one of him anyway).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kurnousorion wrote:
in my core set Lita chantler have a blue back (as an asset) but in the core of my friend comes with a yellow back.

This is the first time I've heard of this problem. Are you sure your friend's Lita comes with a yellow back?

In this case FFG should replace this card without questions. Or could this be a fake copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Aubigny wrote:
kurnousorion wrote:
in my core set Lita chantler have a blue back (as an asset) but in the core of my friend comes with a yellow back.

This is the first time I've heard of this problem. Are you sure your friend's Lita comes with a yellow back?

In this case FFG should replace this card without questions. Or could this be a fake copy?

Exactly what I was thinking. Lita should have a black back. (There are many threads here where people are looking for a "missing card" because she ends up out of number order when you sort your cards by their backs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindgaard
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Perhaps Lita is just stuck together with another card ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.