United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Has anyone ever heard any news from either Red Raven or Watch it Played or Gamebox or the Secret Cabal if any of the Kickstarter/Indigogo cards or characters may ever be obtainable somehow for those who heard about them too late?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a long time RRG fan and owning most of their games, I can tell you they do occasionally have extra promo/KS materials at some of the cons they attend.

Additional content for Above and Below was available as part of the Near and Far Kickstarter, for example, perhaps indicating future campaigns will also include the option to acquire previously released bonus materials?

Outside of that, you will be at the mercy of the marketplace to try to obtain any of those materials (which are completely unnecessary to enjoy the games--yet I still would some day really like to get the Masked Pirate Ship for Islebound...).

~Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I grabbed the Desert Labyrinth and Underforest expansions with the recent Near and Far expansion Kickstarter. The whole family is looking forward to them. Still, the extra Key Cards the Promos provide would be great to have too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Buchanan
United States
Denton
TX
flag msg tools
badge
I can die fighting. I imagine it's easier the second time around.
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up the pirate ship at BGG last November. They’re still out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.