Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a recent round-up of stuff that Andy Hoare talked about relating to Gang War 2 and new developments. I don't know how much of this is new, as I haven't been keeping up.

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2744
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOSHUA NEW
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hi I'm new to this site. Do you have any idea why they did not include fighter cards for the ten named orlock gang characters, like they did in the main box set. They have the build instructions with the guys names but no stats or equipment. I understand that makeing your gang is part of this game but it was nice to just be able to play with pre made characters. I also don't understand why they only gave me 6 blank fighter cards in the gang deck, when there are ten guys to be played. I also understand that the campaign is with six guys but it would be nice to have the additional cards so I am able to switch dead guys out easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Newguy2878 wrote:
Hi I'm new to this site. Do you have any idea why they did not include fighter cards for the ten named orlock gang characters, like they did in the main box set. They have the build instructions with the guys names but no stats or equipment. I understand that makeing your gang is part of this game but it was nice to just be able to play with pre made characters. I also don't understand why they only gave me 6 blank fighter cards in the gang deck, when there are ten guys to be played. I also understand that the campaign is with six guys but it would be nice to have the additional cards so I am able to switch dead guys out easily.

GW don't tend to include cards with miniatures. I believe it's because a lot of their customer base just want miniatures, and they don't want the price to be even higher for a unit box just to add cards they don't want. For example, if I want to buy three boxes of Orlocks, I don't want to have three sets of cards too. You don't get extra cards in the Escher or Goliath boxes either.

There are extra blank cards in the base game, plus some more in the Orlock card expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Searles
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Newguy2878 wrote:
Hi I'm new to this site. Do you have any idea why they did not include fighter cards for the ten named orlock gang characters, like they did in the main box set.

While they won't get printed cards there are rules for the named characters if you want to build them as is. They were handed out at the Weekender and will be put up as a PDF in the next few days.

As for extra blank cards, they have said that they will be releasing a pack of blank fighter cards in the future. The once in the Orlock pack are suppose to be for your Leader and Champions because they have that Orlock house symbol watermarked on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOSHUA NEW
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thank you for the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOSHUA NEW
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Can anyone tell me ifanyone has uploaded the info for the ten named orlock characters yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No sign yet.

Does anyone have any opinions on the cost of Bounty Hunters and Hive Scumm. I can't see an advantage paying 80 credits for an average ganger and then having to pay an up to another 150credits for their equipment; just for a single game.

I appreciate that a single unit may tip the favour and they may have a couple of useful skills but paying for single-use equipment seems like a mistake.

When are the FAQs meant to be arriving?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.