Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! First of all I just wanna say, great f@#$ing game, thanks Eric and Sean. Moreover the music tips from the Goblinko site has made me go back and really dig into rock/metal/punk I never really had listened that much to before (too much music/ too little time) like Black Sabbath, the Exploited, Rainbow and Uriah Heep for example. And other bands like Ghoul and Darkthrone. Love the variety.

Now to my questions:

1. I’m having a hard time understanding a part of the map: Is the Blasted Heath just one path (one “space”) and the Hell Pit a location (also a “space”, albeit a different type), or is there more to it?

2. When you do an (successful) explore action in a space with a clue counter do you first place an explore token then look at the clue? Or do you perhaps explore the clue instead of placing an explore token?

3. The weakness “Money Hungry” states that you become demoralized every time you lose money and the counter is below 10GP afterwards. I’m just wondering if “lose” in this context include things like buying stuff. (To me you’re not really “losing” money when you buy something, you’re investing in something. But I think I might just be overthinking it going insane from the fungal infection I retracted from asking the Soothsayer’s Head about it).

4. Can you invest in a space (with a “settlement flag” icon (not sure about the terminology)) that has a danger level? Eg. does “raise the town level” equate to “lower the danger level” in this case?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Radey
United States
EL CERRITO
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
1. yes - the blasted heath is only one path space (similar to slaver's pass)

2. you get to place an explored counter and interact with the clue, usually (the clue rules vary from mission to mission - in some cases they work differently or are just reminders of where to go)

3. every time you lose money would include spending it, gambling, giving it away, investing, etc.

4. yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.