Maggus N.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am new to this fantastic game and was wondering about the maximum resources that can be spent during propaganda phase for pacify actions.

Can you pacify the amount of resources max. to the amount of commitment or until the resource and the commintment marker "meet"?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
The way I read rule 6.3.1 was that the commitment level was the amount of resources you could spend to pacify. For example if my resources were 30 and my commitment was 20, I could spend all the way down to 10 resources.

As tempting as that may be, it may cause the next campaign to be a bit light on operations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
cowen897 wrote:
The way I read rule 6.3.1 was that the commitment level was the amount of resources you could spend to pacify. For example if my resources were 30 and my commitment was 20, I could spend all the way down to 10 resources.

As tempting as that may be, it may cause the next campaign to be a bit light on operations.

This is how I read the rule too.

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fazekas Tibor
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oerjan wrote:
cowen897 wrote:

This is how I read the rule too.

Regards,
Oerjan

That is my understanding, too.

I used to mark the expenditure of commitment during the support phase by a marker on the Edge Track. At the start you put the marker on the same spot as your commitment marker, then you decrease it parallel with the resource marker. When it reaches 0, you cannot pacify more in the support phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maggus N.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.