Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all!

I've been working on getting 6 people (including me) together in order to buy the titan 6-pack when the pledge manager reopens. If we were able to do that, it would discount each copy by 10%.

This pledge level also has free shipping to me (I'm in New Jersey), so that drops the price per copy even further. As I've already said I'd buy copies for others who want them and missed the KS completely, I'm down to do this as a group. From my calculations, each titan level pledge I buy not as part of the group would cost $285 shipped to me. The 6 pack makes it $235 per copy.

So, the only cost above the cost of the game ($235) would be shipping from me to you.

Basically, the way this would work is:

1) PM Reopens, I buy the Titan 6 pack / get the base game payment from you

2) We wait until they all deliver to me in NJ (all 120lbs of this group order lol)

3) I calculate cost of shipping to you, and get that payment from you

4) I ship your copy to you.

As I said, we've got 5 already, so I only need one more person for this!

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Thanks,
Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I shot you a geek mail a little over an hour ago. Hopefully, I can get in on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Bingaman
United States
Bristol
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the cost for the one-wave shipping is $19 per Titan pledge, so I think the price is about $235 in the group vs. $254 for the non-group. Still a great saving! Join in guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just wondering, how did you have free shipping to your address?

I also got the Titan all in, but remember paying shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shmojoe100 wrote:
I think the cost for the one-wave shipping is $19 per Titan pledge, so I think the price is about $235 in the group vs. $254 for the non-group. Still a great saving! Join in guys!

18GBP, unfortunately - so it converts to $25USD. On top of the 189GBP titan pledge, total cost to me for a single copy is 206GBP, or $289.65 USD (at the time of conversion aka right now). So yeah...235 bucks is a nice savings per person

Khonnor wrote:

Honestly not sure...

From the page:

Maybe it'll be added on when the PM reopens officially?

edit - oh wait, you got a single titan all in pledge? Yeah that costs money to ship. This 6 pack doesn't seem to charge shipping

Surge1000 wrote:
I shot you a geek mail a little over an hour ago. Hopefully, I can get in on this.

You were actually the 4th person to message me - I'm going up the list now confirming the details, so if they decide they're not good with paying the shipping from me to them, etc., I'll get to you!

I got a lot of messages lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crazyg0od33 wrote:
Khonnor wrote:

edit - oh wait, you got a single titan all in pledge? Yeah that costs money to ship. This 6 pack doesn't seem to charge shipping

Nope. 6 Pack as well. Strange. I remember paying about $55 for shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
crazyg0od33 wrote:
Khonnor wrote:

Maybe it's a US thing? Which also makes no sense since you're closer to Awaken Realms than I am..yeah not sure.

Hopefully that doesn't add on later, but if it does, it's still 50% off shipping costs over an individual copy, so not too bad anyway

Question, though - did it come in one GIANT box, or were the pledges packed individually? That would make shipping out from myself to others way easier haha (if it arrived)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I have email confirmation that (since I was a day 1 backer), all copies will come with Leonidas included.

Also that the Pledge Manager should reopen in March.

As of right now, we have 6, but if things fall through, I'll post back.

You can keep messaging if interested, and I'll let you know if we do need more or not.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crazyg0od33 wrote:
Question, though - did it come in one GIANT box, or were the pledges packed individually? That would make shipping out from myself to others way easier haha (if it arrived)

Unfortunately I have not received my pledge yet, but I expect that 6 copies will come in 1 box. I believe GameQuest is shipping this and based on other KS they shipped,it will probably be stuffed in 1 box with no protection inside whatsoever in a box that's way too flimsly to hold 6 heavy games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Keaney
United States
Bridgeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I had gotten in on this cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crazyg0od33 wrote:
Khonnor wrote:

Maybe it's a US thing? Which also makes no sense since you're closer to Awaken Realms than I am..yeah not sure.

Hopefully that doesn't add on later, but if it does, it's still 50% off shipping costs over an individual copy, so not too bad anyway

My recollection was that one-wave retail bundle shipping to the US was free, and two-wave retail bundle shipping to the US cost a small amount extra.

The free/cheaper shipping to the US was part of AR's shipping subsidization. European orders have a VAT charge, so they decided to subsidize that completely and charge 'normal' shipping. For the rest-of-the-worlders, VAT doesn't apply, so they paid for some/all of the shipping, instead (depending on the shipping option). In some cases (such as one-wave retail bundles to the US), this meant free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Azurith wrote:

You might still be able to, if you can find someone willing to add you to their second wave shipment. Note that nobody knows when this will become a possibility, but AR has said they plan to open up the pledge manager for existing backers only between the first and second wave. (This hasn't happened yet.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Keaney
United States
Bridgeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
Azurith wrote:

You might still be able to, if you can find someone willing to add you to their second wave shipment. Note that nobody knows when this will become a possibility, but AR has said they plan to open up the pledge manager for existing backers only between the first and second wave. (This hasn't happened yet.)

Yup, Still looking for someone to piggyback with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.