Michael Repas

Chesterland
Ohio
msg tools
................................ Part time.
badge
It's so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there!

I was recently shown perhaps the best possible summary of how The Mouse has run the Star Wars franchise thus far:

Besides the fact that this lampooning of Disney makes me smile a whole bunch, the new Empire Mission card specific to Krennic, "Secure the Plans" (located near the middle of this image)...

LievenDV wrote:

... is drab and non-specific, and basically begs for alternate artwork of the Vader & Stormtroopers dancing on a Disney stage.

Perhaps even an artistic rendition of Krennic's actor's portrait from that interview, looking sheepish, with his name on it for clarity?

That is my feeling, at least. Specifically, the shared sensation of "goosebumps" at the deliciousness of such a thing.

Any artsy takers, up for making this satirical dream a reality?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. Blame Disney. Because they never ever did anything silly with Star Wars before Disney was involved. Ever. Like this clip from the game Rebel Assault II. Tense serious drama all the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
All Hail Lelouch
mbmbmbmb
While we're discussing horribly non specific flavor text can we all agree that "Krennics Finest" should be Iden Versio? Maybe not the most iconic hero but certainly significant in the Galactic Empire also somebody with... you know... an actual name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genestealer Patriarch
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Right. Blame Disney. Because they never ever did anything silly with Star Wars before Disney was involved. Ever. Like this clip from the game Rebel Assault II. Tense serious drama all the way.

*cough*holidayspecial*cough*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
We can all lob shots at the various spikes in Star Wars productions, but I'm honestly interested in the original request. I'm no artist, but such a thing would be hilarious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frakkin toasters
msg tools

Will this do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW, the leader portrait is amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Repas

Chesterland
Ohio
msg tools
................................ Part time.
badge
It's so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
mbmbmbmbmb
daricles wrote:

Will this do?

This wins my heart.

Very much obliged, and unfortunately, your card already stole the one word I had to describe this outcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.