Subject: Duplicate map boards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Appleseed
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What are the player board titles. It appears I got two Roxbury Terrace boards. Is that correct? Or do I need to contact the publisher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Clark
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There shouldn't be any duplicates so, unfortunately, you'll need to get in touch with the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Appleseed
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for replying!

Are you aware of a list of the tile titles? I do not know the one I am missing since I don't know the names of all the tilez.

Also I found it disappointing when going to the publisher site that only give replacement parts to Kick Starter backers and to get parts from your retailer.

How is a retailer going to stock replacement parts? And just my luck, they are sold out of the game. It is a little off putting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they say contact the retailer, just contact the retailer and let them take care of it, as that seems to be the system they have in place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Petraitis
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to my boards being in German, i also received a duplicate board, so i cannot even play the two player game yet. Very dissatisfied right now. Still no response on the german boards from the publisher. I believe it has been three weeks since i requested the replacements through their web site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Boards
msg tools
Hi guys,

These are the dens of the core game:
Front & Back:
1. L3 Addolorata Environs & L4 The Lab
2. L3 Zeizun Lockers & L4 Jidoru Hall
3. L2 The Pits & L4 Crest Heights
4. L2 Candy Corner & L4 The Melting Pot
5. L2 Jimmy's Chop Shop & L4 The Three Palms
6. L2 Glass Alley & L4 Griffon Printing
7. L2 Vinnie's Parts & L4 Noval Tracking
8. L2 Tito's Hole & L4 Warehouse 58
9. L3 Roxbury Terrace & L4 Hammam Zeizun
10. L3 Jidoru's & L4 Marble Mansion
11. L3 Marshall Courts & L4 Addolorata Chapel
12. L3 Rita's Laundry & L4 Blue Dragon Shipping

If you bought the game from a shop kindly contact the shop from which you made the purchase if you need any replacements. They should be providing you these, as we are supplying the US publisher (Greenbrier) and Asmodee UK for Europe with the required parts for your replacements.

If you have any further queries please send us an e-mail to support@mighty-boards.com and we will take care of it! Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Boards
msg tools
@John Petraitis, we have received your request and we are processing it, so you should be receiving your requested replacements soon. There was an automatic reply when you filled in the replacement form about it, no separate e-mail was sent so we get your confusion. But no need to worry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got all the tiles, plus an extra of one of them. Compare your tiles against the list above.

Do you need the extras back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Boards
msg tools
No, Martin, you can keep it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
M27 - The DumbBell Nebula - Photographed 10/15/2018
mbmbmbmbmb
@Mighty Boards, I put in a request for a new deck of cards on 2/01. What is the general turn around time for a response? Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Petraitis
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So ... two months later and this game still sits unplayed because i only have the German boards despite the post above from the publisher directly to me that my email will be taken care of. I did receive the board i was missing, though. That was unfortunately not what i had sent the email about that they referenced in the post (my email they referenced requested the missing English board replacements that i still don't have). Posting here because it appears to be the most effective communication mechanism with the publisher. Never received the automated reply referenced in the post from the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.