Subject: What happens if you get delayed during a fight? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Hoehener
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was watchng a playthrough of Runebound where the player had to fight a spider named ‚Arachyura‘. It has an ability which delays the player if it has two surges. So I was wondering what happens then as it says in the rule a delayed player can only use abilities or learn skills. Can the hero also keep fighting or is the fight immediately over?

I guess he/she can keep fighting and becomes delayed after the fight but imo it is a bit unclear.

Thx for feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mhoehener wrote:
I was watchng a playthrough of Runebound where the player had to fight a spider named ‚Arachyura‘. It has an ability which delays the player if it has two surges. So I was wondering what happens then as it says in the rule a delayed player can only use abilities or learn skills. Can the hero also keep fighting or is the fight immediately over?

I guess he/she can keep fighting and becomes delayed after the fight but imo it is a bit unclear.

Thx for feedback.

Being delayed means that you cannot take any further actions until you first spend one action to become "undelayed".

It does not affect combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.