Brian

Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So here

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mon...

We will not be correcting any expansion rulebook typo's.

and from back during KS:

spiralingcadaver wrote: wrote:
Off the top of my head...

-sunstalker lists gaining 3 copies of an item card there's only one copy of
-dragon king lists losing all resources, rounding down
-survivor sprues occasionally have mislabeled components (ex: 3a + 3b might not go together)
-dragon king names earlier, incorrect monster names
-sunstalker character sheets don't list abilities that should be on them
-dragon king expansion cards are sometimes the wrong color
-dragon king has at least 1 image that's the wrong resolution (very pixelated)
-manhunter gear is missing a keyword and definition it's apparently supposed to have
-gorm survivor sprue was printed with only 1 of an item, when every other weapon in the game has at least 3
-dragon king boss version has inconsistent card labeling

edit:
-1 piece of DBK gear with an inconsistent name
-1 DBK trait card with an inconsistent name
-1 AI card missing the rule that all other cards like it have
-for completeness (though I don't have one), mislabeling of a bunch of lonely tree cards
-2 resources referenced by name in the sunstalker campaign, but contain no cards (1 either misnamed or missing; the other clearly missing).

Zenneth (sp?) was on twist gaming and said they said they would fix nothing per KS. But above it says only rulebook typos were excluded.

What about the game play impacting ones? The XLS is locked.

I'm guessing we'll find out after the 7th when people start to receive it. But for the amount of money as others have said I do hope the most egregious errors in cards and what not are fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
We haven't seen any indication that there will be any fixes.

Since they're all printed and on the way now, it would seem odd but not impossible that there were a bunch of fixes that have still gone unmentioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neric wrote:
So here

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mon...

We will not be correcting any expansion rulebook typo's.

and from back during KS:

spiralingcadaver wrote: wrote:
Off the top of my head...

-sunstalker lists gaining 3 copies of an item card there's only one copy of
-dragon king lists losing all resources, rounding down
-survivor sprues occasionally have mislabeled components (ex: 3a + 3b might not go together)
-dragon king names earlier, incorrect monster names
-sunstalker character sheets don't list abilities that should be on them
-dragon king expansion cards are sometimes the wrong color
-dragon king has at least 1 image that's the wrong resolution (very pixelated)
-manhunter gear is missing a keyword and definition it's apparently supposed to have
-gorm survivor sprue was printed with only 1 of an item, when every other weapon in the game has at least 3
-dragon king boss version has inconsistent card labeling

edit:
-1 piece of DBK gear with an inconsistent name
-1 DBK trait card with an inconsistent name
-1 AI card missing the rule that all other cards like it have
-for completeness (though I don't have one), mislabeling of a bunch of lonely tree cards
-2 resources referenced by name in the sunstalker campaign, but contain no cards (1 either misnamed or missing; the other clearly missing).

Zenneth (sp?) was on twist gaming and said they said they would fix nothing per KS. But above it says only rulebook typos were excluded.

What about the game play impacting ones? The XLS is locked.

I'm guessing we'll find out after the 7th when people start to receive it. But for the amount of money as others have said I do hope the most egregious errors in cards and what not are fixed.
I'd like to believe that "We won't be fixing typos" is not the same thing as "We won't be fixing bad information", but if I remember correctly the reason was that the rule books had already been ordered whereas the cards still hadn't, or something like that. The models likely won't be fixed, though, as that would require tooling entire new sprues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fen Batten
Sweden
flag msg tools
Stop Poking!
mbmbmbmbmb
The magic 8ball says 'Not likely'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian

Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasiven wrote:
I'd like to believe that "We won't be fixing typos" is not the same thing as "We won't be fixing bad information", but if I remember correctly the reason was that the rule books had already been ordered whereas the cards still hadn't, or something like that. The models likely won't be fixed, though, as that would require tooling entire new sprues.

I never found the information about printing already, but that would make sense. I hope fen's 8-ball is not 100% right I would hope they have enough pride in there work to fix bad/confusing cards as those affect play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The only changes that have been made:

1) Errata for Lonely Tree to be included in the ever elusive card pack that currently has no ETA

2) Errata for Dung Beetle Knight in the same card pack

3) Extra cards for Flower Knight in the Gambler's Chest

Poots on this subject:
Quote:
I have stated this many times. There will be no errata included in the expansion reprints. The DBK card and Lonely Tree card that are misnamed will be available in our card pack.

See this thread (link) for more discussion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.