4 Posts

Dreamwars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wall spaces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Billups
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rulebook makes mention of 'Wall Spaces' being meant to protect the cities, but there are no rules as to how they are supposed to work. Can monsters just run through them to attack Heroes. Can Heroes shoot through them to make a ranged attack?

I want to like the game, but the rulebook does not make it easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime de Marcos
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

In our play they only separate city intrigues from wilderness events, otherwise they are adjacent as any other space in the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rud Sorensen
Denmark
Lystrup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I play, monsters can't run through wall, but have to use the gate, same goes for the heroes. But you can shoot through the wall, as you just stand up on the wall shooting down, how you then do it when shooting the other way, i dont know, but you can do it :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Toledo
United States
Ft Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
I feel like the fact that this was open ended is why I don't like this game. The rules aren't clear enough. A year later and this simple question about a basic game play function hasn't been answered by the developer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.