Subject: Anyone want to take over my KS pledge of $240? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged and paid $240 for this during the campaign, allowing for the purchase of two Maiden Pledges plus any add-ons, or one Maiden pledge and $120 credit towards shipping and add ons. I no longer wish to keep the pledge. I checked with the creators and have approval to just transfer my pledge and $240 credit to someone else. (Otherwise they will refund only 85% of what I pledged, keeping the rest to offset the KS fees, though I didn't think they were as high as 15%.)

If you are interested in taking over the pledge, please PM me here on BGG. We can work out how you will reimburse me the $240 I've already paid and I will give you the account and password with which you can complete the pledge using your name and address. The Pledge Manager closes the 3rd week of March.

Until I edit this post, the offer is still open.

(The money transaction can take place through PayPal for both of our protection.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homo Ludens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KS take 10%.

My guess is that the other 5% covers admin and currency exchange.

I got a refund on my $110 pledge recently. The refund comes via KS rather than from MG, so the fees are what KS charges. MG are not making anything from refunds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bizich
United States
Springdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I am interested. Please PM me and we will see if we can work out the details. I would want to confirm that I would get the super exclusives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to those who have contacted me. I expect to complete arrangements tomorrow with the first person who contacted me. If that falls through, I’ll contact the next of the five who messaged me.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Z
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finding myself in a similar situation. Have a ~$470 pledge I need to part with (of which 405 had been pledged through the campaign, and the rest is shipping added in Pledge Manager, which I can reduce down before transferring the pledge), including EB Maiden pledge. PM if interested.

Closed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Lyon
United States
San Juan Islands
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an absolutely skooked out copy of Scythe (Collector's) with beautifully painted minis for/with all expansions that I might be willing to trade for a big pledge here. Just saying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.