5 Posts

The World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Late pledges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laszlo Kovacs
Hungary
flag msg tools
Did anybody get his or her late pledge or the dispatch of normal pledges come first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my late pledge uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miika
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
75lacika wrote:
Did anybody get his or her late pledge or the dispatch of normal pledges come first?

When I previously late pledged Massive Darkness, my pledge was sent with all the kickstarter pledges. CMON don't seem to make a difference whether you pledge during the campaign or late pledge phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
75lacika wrote:

I contacted CMON about that and, turns out, I pledged a few hours after they generated the address slips. I was told that my pledge would ship with late pledges sometime after regular US pledge finishes shipping (some point in February). That is closest estimate they provided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricktor Black
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Legonian wrote:
75lacika wrote:

I contacted CMON about that and, turns out, I pledged a few hours after they generated the address slips. I was told that my pledge would ship with late pledges sometime after regular US pledge finishes shipping (some point in February). That is closest estimate they provided.

Hmmm.... now you are getting me nervous.

Do you know how much later after the closing of the Kickstarter you pledged? I literally just missed the end of the campaign and pledged late the day after. I'm assuming (and hoping) my rewards go out with the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.