Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristina Rodriguez
United States
Zion
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since neither of 2expansions that add player count have fear is it maxed out at 20? Or do I need another for 20 of 28 needed for 6player game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a normal 6-player game, you would need 24 fear tokens (4 per player). For a 6-player game against level 6 England, you would need 30 fear tokens (5 per player).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristina Rodriguez
United States
Zion
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But game only comes with 20 and bought both of needed expansions for 5-6 but no fear was added to game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OnePiecePirate wrote:
But game only comes with 20 and bought both of needed expansions for 5-6 but no fear was added to game

Correct. I don’t believe any expansion claims to raise the player count. I think that is being discussed in future expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OnePiecePirate wrote:

Yeah, they don't include extra fear tokens, energy, or defend/reminder tokens for the extra spirits. I agree that it's a little inconvenient, but I don't know enough to go into the reasoning. Luckily, these are all things that can be proxied reasonably well (as opposed to e.g. invader pieces, which really need to look the same).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
OnePiecePirate wrote:

Correct. I don’t believe any expansion claims to raise the player count. I think that is being discussed in future expansions.

The Champion of the Dahan pledge level of the original Kickstarter included a playmat with a 6-board thematic island (same as the thematic side of the existing boards, plus the south third of the island) and extra pieces for up to 6 players. The playmat and token pack were subsequently available for purchase on the >G web store (though the playmat is currently sold out).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.